Old soma emporium

Anything you would like to see in the somadev server? Post here!

Old soma emporium

Postby TwitcH » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Like on the official server, make a forum section for buying / selling / trading. With all the weapons and armour being random stats its worth buying or trading so people will use it.

Also maybe make it possible have a picture in the forum post linking to the armoury, showing the item and stats of the item that you are selling so people can see what they are buying.

TwitcH
TwitcH
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Re: Old soma emporium

Postby robot123 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Was Actual about to make a post like this my self you beat me two it!
Sheffielder
robot123
SD Pro 3 Star
SD Pro 3 Star

Postby PARAMOUNT » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 pm

TwitcH wrote:Like on the official server, make a forum section for buying / selling / trading. With all the weapons and armour being random stats its worth buying or trading so people will use it.

Also maybe make it possible have a picture in the forum post linking to the armoury, showing the item and stats of the item that you are selling so people can see what they are buying.

TwitcH

This is an exciting suggestion!
I too believe this would greatly enhance the game and the player experience.
However this may be fairly time consuming and difficult to produce? In that case it would be one of the many additions throughout the timespan of BOH.

What do you think iSylver?
Be ready. Be great.
PARAMOUNT
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby ghostlord » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 am

I'd love to see a new forum (section) for this server included:
- General - a place for on topic randomness and complaints
- Ideas / bugs
- Sales hsoma / dsoma
- Crafters lounge. Here crafters or other theory workers can leave quest guides, crafting guides, npc guides, all the stuff that players would need to figure out themselves as a community. Maybe we could do something with server-wide progression here.
Leader of The_Empire
@Ghostlord - Test server Pos King
@Phawaka - Retired human

Proud board member and mod of Somadev. Play fair, be nice!
Show your love for Soma, tell your friends about it!

Somadev - Blade of Heaven - 31st of August
ghostlord
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Dimension » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 am

out of interest, would it be possible for an item via the armory to have a link?
if so then you could sell an item on the forum with a link to the armory for the unique item.

GREATLY enhancing the experience.
The armory is too shexy to waste!
Dimension
SD Five Star
SD Five Star

Postby iSylver » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 am

It's possible but could require some implementation

Contact ingame:
@iSylver
SOMADEV
iSylver
SomaDev Staff

Postby w1ls0n » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm

for the buying/selling thing I'd prefer a 24/7 auction, put what your selling on there and people will just check it and if they want it buy it?

could probably tweak it some how to be able to set an item as the cost instead of barr?
w1ls0n
SD Pro 2 Star
SD Pro 2 Star

Postby Rumz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 pm

w1ls0n wrote:for the buying/selling thing I'd prefer a 24/7 auction, put what your selling on there and people will just check it and if they want it buy it?

could probably tweak it some how to be able to set an item as the cost instead of barr?

Sort of like this idea, but i don't get cost instead of barr?

was going to say the same thing, a buy-now price, if i remember correct if you didn't collect your money you would lose it, maybe make it so there isn't a time limit.
@Rumz

SAY NO TO SOMA PETS
Rumz
SD Pro 3 Star
SD Pro 3 Star

Postby sinnuh » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am

Rumz wrote:
w1ls0n wrote:for the buying/selling thing I'd prefer a 24/7 auction, put what your selling on there and people will just check it and if they want it buy it?

Sort of like this idea, but i don't get cost instead of barr?

was going to say the same thing, a buy-now price, if i remember correct if you didn't collect your money you would lose it, maybe make it so there isn't a time limit.

i think he means you put in say 3million barr for an SP then somebody with an SP could come along and accept the trade, put the SP in and take the 3million bar as payment. the other person could then come back and collect the SP (i may be totally wrong on that one tho)

/sinny
sinnuh
SD Two Star
SD Two Star

Postby Rumz » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:30 am

Hi sinnuh long time maybe, but aye sounds hard implant.. tho i do believe a 24/7 auction sounds good regardless of the putting up a thing.. as what would happen if 10 people wanted an SP only 1 goes up?
@Rumz

SAY NO TO SOMA PETS
Rumz
SD Pro 3 Star
SD Pro 3 Star

Return to Ideas & Suggestions