Anti server behavior

Errors on the forum? - Post Here

Re: Anti server behavior

Postby cwelsh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Thats the thing neri covers every map and targets 1 or 2 individuals. untill you go to bed. These being characters that cant put up a fight. you warp and go somewere else, kill a mob or 2, hes ther. that is the cycle. A constant one.
cwelsh
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby Needles » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:53 pm

As a person actually involved in this war when I can actually be bothered to log in which to be honest isn't very often because it's just boring now. I have to say it's ALWAYS been this way from both sides of the guilds. If you're a lower level character or uncapped putting it simple you're in a bad spot, don't know what else to say really. When you get involved in a massive war too early without doing your homework that's what happens.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby ghostfire » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

chaoticrtrd wrote:this is an old school mmo game turn pvp back on. wtf why is it even off if this kid cant take getting pked then let him go to another game. If nieth wants to spend his time standing around ganking people(like myself) then let him I dont care its apart of the game always was always has been. Only reason I came back was for this game play. Im only a nerbie on this server myself but im not crying about him ganking people. If you have a problem go to another area. If he still stalks you play when he isnt around. If you cant even do that then tough cr4p you shouldnt talk sh!t. Or you can go play with yourself in a corner aka devil soma, which I actually did for a full day till it calmed down.

Chaoticrtrd

lol at ur post, and of course ur not gna cry at such a low lvl, u get stats bk in like 10 secs. wait til ur capped, cant hunt anything, not a problem for me personally, but ive seen some ppl with lower stats, never stand a chance getting grieffed.

Ghostfire, Pow
ghostfire
SD Four Star
SD Four Star

Postby cwelsh » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

by chaoticrtrd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 pm

this is an old school mmo game turn pvp back on. wtf why is it even off if this kid cant take getting pked then let him go to another game. If nieth wants to spend his time standing around ganking people(like myself) then let him I dont care its apart of the game always was always has been. Only reason I came back was for this game play. Im only a nerbie on this server myself but im not crying about him ganking people. If you have a problem go to another area. If he still stalks you play when he isnt around. If you cant even do that then tough cr4p you shouldnt talk sh!t. Or you can go play with yourself in a corner aka devil soma, which I actually did for a full day till it calmed down.

So you expect me to play when i should be in bed? Ok, ill just forget about daylight. And who exactly has talked sh1t? not including yourself. i have pvp wid no_mercy, so? the only individual that doesnt allow a player to play because he hasnt done exactly what he has demanded is Neri. even when he wasnt killing me he was basicly running Uprising guild with his threats, he even added a noob to the guild to make sure we stayed in line with his holinesses rules. This is all about neri stopping people actualy playing the game. not your opinion of pvp.
cwelsh
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby Tomster » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 pm

i too go round with @Nerithiel and enjoy pking and ill admit sometimes i dont care who im pking, ofc there is a few people i leave alone for example No_Mercy dont like @Bluemagie and will try pk @Bluemagie but i would stand and watch as i like both partys of the pking taking part.

But imo im sure me (@Tomster) and @Nerithiel would not spend the time while we are online to go round pkin selected people if there was somthing we could focus on doing, which imo there isnt much to do, Yes we could sit and farm for better gear every day but i know i get bored of farming everyday as it is, i dunno about other ppl, ( This isnt me asking for stuff to be implemented into the Test server as i'd rather the time and effort got put into the Offical )

Me (@Tomster) and @Nerithiel only target people that have either joined timeout for a "pk war" been abusive towards us ( not saying we dont deserve it sometimes ) but ofc if u have ago at us and we are bored and see you out of town, the tempation to kill you is there and most of the time taken.

There is many places to hunt at low level which you could avoid being pk'd ( at such low level im not sure how u got urself into the realms of getting pk'd maybe a short temper snap and abusive pm cause we killed a higher lvl member in the same guild, as im not specifiying anyone i cant say why we pk "you" but if u wanna know and gimmie ur name ill kindly tell you.

As for higher lvls there is only realy specific mobs you can hunt from Vafer Raptor stage, at this point you are 150 Str 150 dex Ish... why have you got urself involved with pk?

For anyone that is complaining still, Look at @Kadaan he is a capped character that has avoided being pk'd, i suggest you follow in his guild and you wont go far wrong, then when you get to the point where you think u can handle yourself and with to join in with the server pking it is basically choose a side, Timeout or No_Mercy unless there is a strong group of you that creates a 3rd guild which imo i would love to have would make things interesting.
Tomster
SD One Star
SD One Star

Postby ghostlord » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Keep it clean guys, this isn't the place to make your problems go bigger. If you start insulting eachother another fued will start up just like nm vs frac.

Also nice post Tomster, sums it up nicely.
Leader of The_Empire
@Ghostlord - Test server Pos King
@Phawaka - Retired human

Proud board member and mod of Somadev. Play fair, be nice!
Show your love for Soma, tell your friends about it!

Somadev - Blade of Heaven - 31st of August
ghostlord
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby Needles » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Here's the thing some players seem to forget or brush aside, the second you start joining these mass pvp wars your name is out there. Fair enough it's fun at the time, there's loads of people about and your side was won the pvp battle at the time (nice?) but once everyone starts to log off and such you are now a target and in most cases there's no going back. When said player suddenly realizes that he's too low of a level/under geared and now it's not as fun as he first thought now he wants out/changes guild etc etc by then it's too late and that decision will follow you. You've got yourself into something without even noticing. Maybe it shouldn't be like that but that's exactly how it is.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Niteshadow » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Haha I wrote a heap of stuff on this then my net died as I was about to submit and deleted everything!. ¬_¬

ANYWAY. In short what I wrote was.

1. @Nerithiels a Knob and most people agree :)
2. Conflicts really started with NO_MERCY and FRACTURED. So if you tried joining in into the fight when your not caped you'll obv get raped.
3. Many guilds in the past had strong caped Player who would stand up to pkrs from No_Mercy. Like REBIRTH/ANCESTRALS/SANCTUARY. FRACTURED WAS MADE BY REBIRTH AND SANCTUARY members to create a stronger guild. Which means we'd always be at war everyday.
4.TIMEOUT was formed by FRACTURED members after Fractured went dead.
5. Was Laughing at @Tomsters post as he says he pks with @Nerithiel. Almost pissed my self laughin haha. I knew @@Tomster and @@Balsem left fractured so that they could hunt because due to the non stop pvp FRACTURED and NO_MERCY had goin.
6. Some Fellow members didnt like this as they thought @tomster and @balsem where ass licking NO_MERCY so that they wouldnt get pkd. So a conflict came about.
7. IF FRACTURED HAD ITS ORIGINAL Numbers NO_MERCY would have NO_CHANCE in pkin. Because the only people Fractured pkd was No_Mercy and also those who where mouthy towards the guild or guild members.
BUT I ALWAYS STOOD UP for other people who would get pkd and help them.
8. I started in pvp wars since i was like 310 strength. this was a mistake as i would get brutally murdered lols.

MY ADVICE TO THOSE NEW PLAYERS

1. Try to found out whats goin on in the server and see what guild is neutral. So that you can hunt
2. Make pals with people from all guilds.
3. Tell people you pvp for fun and theres No. "OH AM PKIN YA CUZ UR A Vagina"
4. Once you've become strong enough you can start lookin for a guild that pvps
5. Own at the game ;-]

@NITESHADOW
LEVEL 180 HUMAN
30 con
410 str
200 dex
280 int XD (I had 310 at one point but i died w/o ressis alot)
Had Best accu in game. ( some of it was @Zoros) XD
Had Best eva in game. (Bought from Rebirth) then gave to Nightcrawler and he sold to danyboy. DANYBOY BROKE it trying to make 13%evasion set =]
Best wep was 43-201 A+ bow Was probs around 570 recoil (I broke it during a war)

xxx
Last edited by Niteshadow on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
RedemptionV3 - Niteshadow
Niteshadow
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Needles » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Niteshadow wrote:7. IF FRACTURED HAD ITS ORIGINAL Numbers NO_MERCY would have NO_CHANCE in pkin.

I'm sorry but I have to give that a lol. Other than that I agree with most of it. Don't get involved in wars too early then complain it doesn't work that way.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby Niteshadow » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Needles wrote:
Niteshadow wrote:7. IF FRACTURED HAD ITS ORIGINAL Numbers NO_MERCY would have NO_CHANCE in pkin.

I'm sorry but I have to give that a lol. Other than that I agree with most of it. Don't get involved in wars too early then complain it doesn't work that way.

Its true tho Most of us from fractured Quit. We had loads of people. When you joined Endless there was already people that had quit. I think your Endless XD.

Loads of people from Rebirth/Ancestrals/Sanctuary quit.
If they didnt they woulda joined fractured and we woulda had mental squad.
but yeah. :)

Glad you agree
I hope When the server is released all this is put in the past =]
Ill be using a diff name.
I will still be the same person
Ill join in pvp wars at the right time
Will be fun ^^
Hsoma
Esoma-Niteshadow
Somadev-Niteshadow,Luxze
RedemptionV3 - Niteshadow
Niteshadow