Non registered ID

Errors on the forum? - Post Here

Non registered ID

Postby Dyranthius » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:59 pm

I've made an account for the new server but every time I try to log in, it says "Non Registered ID".

I'm entering my username and password correctly but it still says it. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to sign up somewhere else other than the Myth of Soma website?
Help would be greatly appreciated
Dyranthius

Re: Non registered ID

Postby Needles » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:17 pm

The server isn't up yet, it opens at 3pm so any account info won't be valid until then.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Postby karatekid2 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 am

Needles wrote:The server isn't up yet, it opens at 3pm so any account info won't be valid until then.

help please it says the same non registered user and its now the 3rd can you point me in the right direction please
karatekid2

Postby karatekid2 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:34 am

Needles wrote:The server isn't up yet, it opens at 3pm so any account info won't be valid until then.

help please it says the same non registered user and its now the 1st can you point me in the right direction please
karatekid2

Postby Needles » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 pm

karatekid2 wrote:

help please it says the same non registered user and its now the 1st can you point me in the right direction please

Have you actually registered properly with all your correct info? if anything you might want to try re-registering since all accounts should be working now the server has officially been released.
Needles
SD Three Star
SD Three Star

Return to Suggestions & Problems