Word is spreading!

Announcements regarding SomaDev

Word is spreading!

Postby iSylver » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 am

Checking the analytics recently, and we're averaging at 5000 visits to somadev per month thats a 30% increase on the last 2.

Also http://www.myth-of-soma.com is also getting a great amount of new visitors with 3000 visitors since launch of it.

Keep in mind we havent advertised properly yet. If analytics is anything to go by We've had roughly 30000 visits since January although some will be repeat visits of course and over a 100 different countries visiting.

What does this mean?
- Word is spreading, people are sticking are around to keep updated on the project.
- Usercount will undoubtedly be quite launch when we finally get around to working on and completing the official server.
- Higher traffic = a larger marketing budget to spend on getting the word out there.

We have other stuff in the pipeline such as developer interviews with quite popular MMO sites, Ideas for referring players. Over 2000 members who are interested in the project enough to sign up.

Although there is along way to go in terms of development, on a positive note I'd like to thank those who are interested in our project and encourage them to share ideas and thoughts however farfetched and unreal it may be.

The project wouldn't be running without input from our somewhat unpredictable community and we appreciate this!

Slowly building the brand.

Cheers,

iSylver

Contact ingame:
@iSylver
SOMADEV
iSylver
SomaDev Staff

Re: Word is spreading!

Postby Jones » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 am

Send some spam emails.
You can't spell Somadev without So Mad.

I refuse to play soma without the known bot 1 hit invis client
Jones
SD Pro 1 Star
SD Pro 1 Star

Postby Duckkky » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

nice ;o
Duckkky
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Postby SiD » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Glad to hear it m8, with forums cleaning up it would seem there is more and more call for a rivalry forum of some sort. I know how busy you are atm with uni work and being a groupy to terrible bands, but definitely food for thought,
Mudkipz wrote:Oi you are you gonna bang doe,
you got shot but are you Jill Dandoe
work in greggs but are you gonna bake doe
got nine kills but are you gonna paveloe

Thought i'd contribute to the faggotry
SiD
SD Pro 5 Star
SD Pro 5 Star

Return to Announcements